How exciting it is for designers and beaders to have a completely new shape of bead to incorporate into their work! Tile-shaped, two-hole Tila beads by Miyuki add new possibilities to beadwork. The two holes invite asymmetrical design lines, and the shape and size of Tila beads makes them play well with other seed beads already in your stash. The pages of this book are filled with 10 fabulous bracelets, necklaces and keychains... all using Tila Beads. Edited by expert beader Alice Korach, the illustrated instructions are clear, simple and easy to follow.
- Dewey Decimal: 745
- Physical Description: 7.8"x8.3"x0.2"; 0.4 lb; 52 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-04-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books