3ds Max is a powerful 3D modeling, animation, effects, and rendering solution that has been used in everything from video games to feature films. 3ds Max has a wealth of features that can tackle almost any sort of project and generate incredibly realistic or highly stylized images. While 3ds Max's large feature set may seem daunting to the newcomer, the software has a consistent and easy-to-use interface that is clearly explained in this hands-on guide. You'll be inspired by the beautiful, full-color layouts that illustrate important concepts and Max workflows and gain valuable real-world experience as you work through step-by-step tutorials using sample files and demo software found on the enclosed CD. With the guidance of noted industry professional George Maestri, you'll learn how to make the most of Max and discover the its true power at your own pace.
- Dewey Decimal: 006.696
- Physical Description: 225 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-12-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books