With the 2011 release, AutoCAD continues its phenomenal three-dimensional platform upgrade. AutoCAD® 2011 delivers a host of new and exciting tools that bring CAD's Solid Modeling and Animation's Mesh Modeling into a single, powerful application! And as always, we're here to assist you One Step at a Time. 3D AutoCAD 2011: One Step at a Time includes detailed instructions for the new Free-Form (Mesh) design creation and modifying tools, the new Navigation Bar, 3D Object Snaps, a new Materials Browser, and much more! And of course, we still offer the best instruction in Z-Space tools, Solid Modeling, and AutoCAD's Animation tools! Within these pages, you'll find solid gold tools, tips, and techniques - all wrapped up in our famous hands-on, step-by-step instructional approach that still leads the pack in AutoCAD texts. Inside, you'll find: o Countless graphics to show you how to accomplish a task o Dozens of exercises to enhance your understanding o The best, user-friendly, down-to-earth, keep-it-simple, task-oriented instructions and explanations available to AutoCAD students anywhere! o Access to many web-based tools, references, and supplements that will familiarize you with other methods of doing things o Unique access to our author via web-based communication tools Timothy Sean Sykes' friendly style and mastery of the material makes readers and students alike feel as though he's sitting at their elbow while they work. Indeed, his availability to his students and readers makes him unique in the textbook world!
- Physical Description: 8.3"x11.0"x0.7"; 1.7 lb; 360 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-15
- Computers & Internet -- Graphic Design
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Graphics & Multimedia
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books