30 Days to Great Italian is a simple and fun course that will enhance your language skills in just weeks! Straightforward and effective teaching methods help students understand and speak Italian. Using a simple approach to grammar, 30 Days to Great Italian teaches what's really useful without nit-picking or employing technical jargon. The package includes a book and an audio CD, maps, cultural tips, and links to internet sites.
- Dewey Decimal: 458.2421
- Physical Description: 400 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-02-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books