2009 HCPCS Level II (Standard Edition) (Saunders Hcpcs Level II)
Stay up to date and code most effectively with help from Carol J. Buck and Elsevier! Including the latest codes in an easy-to-use format, the 2009 HCPCS Level II Standard Edition helps you code quickly, accurately, and efficiently and optimize reimbursement. Plus, a companion Evolve website keeps codes consistently updated so you're always coding from the most current information available!Helpful symbols identify all new, deleted, and revised codes from the previous year. An at-a-glance listing of all new and revised codes for 2009 located in the front matter helps you quickly see what codes have changed. Companion Evolve website keeps you updated with the latest code changes. Updated Internet Only Manual section provides essential information on CMS-specific regulations to ensure coding accuracy.Distinctive symbols help you quickly identify all reinstated, new, and deleted code and the Ambulatory Surgical Center payment codes.
- Dewey Decimal: 610.14
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.7"x0.8"; 2.0 lb; 464 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-12-19
- Medicine -- Administration & Policy -- Medical History & Records
- Medicine -- Administration & Policy -- Practice Management & Reimbursement
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- Medical History & Records
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- Practice Management & Reimbursement
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books