Proceedings from the 2004 Water Sources Conference held in January, 2004 in Austin, TX. These proceedings cover the latest technological innovations and practical applications in three important topic areas-Conservation, Resources Management, and Water Reuse.
- Dewey Decimal: 628
- Physical Description: 4.8"x5.8"x0.5"; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: CD-ROM; 2004-02-15
- Outdoors & Nature -- Conservation -- Water
- Outdoors & Nature -- Environment -- Water Supply
- Outdoors & Nature -- Reference
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Civil -- Environmental -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Civil -- Environmental -- Hydrology
- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- Water Supply & Land Use
- Science -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books