Let five premier teachers of God's Word lead you to a closer, more intimate understanding of God's message to His people. Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible. The lessons include: Leader's Notes 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible An explanation and interpretation of Scripture A story that illustrates the passage in focus Other Bible verses related to the theme Questions for reflection Suggestions for application in everyday life.
- Dewey Decimal: 225
- Physical Description: 5.8"x8.8"x0.4"; 0.3 lb; 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-09-16
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- Commentaries -- New Testament
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- New Testament -- Study
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books