1995 Problems Supplement to Microelectronic Circuits
This new supplement is provided, free of charge, to users of the third edition of Microelectronic Circuits by Adel Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith. It is intended to enrich the supply of problems beyond those available in the text itself and in Additional Problems and Solutions by Kenneth C. Smith. All copies of the text are now shrink-wrapped free with your 1995 Problems Supplement! Solutions available in Spring 1996!
- Dewey Decimal: 621
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x0.1"; 0.4 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1995-08-10
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Circuitry -- Circuit Components
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Electrical & Electronics -- Circuits -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Electrical & Electronics -- Electronics -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Electrical & Electronics -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Electrical & Electronics -- General AAS
- Science -- General
- Science -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books