11 Practice Tests for the SAT and PSAT, 2008 (College Test Prep)
The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this resource offers you 11 prime opportunities to do just that! 11 Practice Tests for the SAT and PSAT includes·10 practice SATs and 1 practice PSAT·Detailed answer explanations for every question·Online score reports that allow you to discover your strengths and weaknesses on each test·An insiders guide to what ETS says is on the test and what they really mean·Access to optional online essay grading
- Dewey Decimal: 378.1662
- Physical Description: 976 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-07-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books