Bestselling author Stormie Omartian has written longer books on prayer, but this time she turns her hand to something a little more compact, yet just as powerful. What do I do now that I am on my knees? Stormie provides readers with 10 simple but effective steps to ignite their prayer lives. These steps can each take only a minute, or just one can be the focus of a longer, more meaningful time of prayer with God. They are flexible, personal, and helpful. These 10 suggestions are not part of a formula to be done by rote every morning, but rather a tool to make one of the most precious times of the day rich and rewarding. A perfect size for bedside table, purse, or pocket, 10 Minutes to Powerful Prayer will be a handy resource for those new to prayer and longtime pray-ers wanting to increase the depth in their conversations with God.
- Dewey Decimal: 248
- Physical Description: 3.8"x5.8"x0.5"; 0.1 lb; 112 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books