101 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: Simple Things We All Can Do to Lessen Our Impact on the Environment
Packed with 101 creative tips for conserving the environment, this guide helps burgeoning environmentalists gradually change their lifestyle to consume less energy. Easy to follow and understand, the succinct guide explains the environmental crisis and how individual ways of living contribute directly to the problem. It then focuses on offering simple solutions to help the environment, such as reducing heat by one or two degrees, unplugging mobile phones when they are finished charging, and completing weekly shopping goals in a single excursion. Additional resources are provided to help readers begin to make the changes that will ultimately make a global difference.
- Dewey Decimal: 333
- Physical Description: 150 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-10-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books