Respected Christian counselor H. Norman Wright draws from his extensive experience to help couples establish strong, loving marriages. Whether divorced or widowed, people who marry again face unique challenges. Through 101 questions, Norm helps readers know their own views and understand where they agree and disagree with their future mates on finances, roles, sexuality, children, responsibilities, and previous relationship issues. Couples will work together to: make sure theyre ready for a new marriage discover the essentials for successful remarriages clearly communicate personal and family needs establish realistic expectations for their new marriage handle common problems in remarriage: previous partners, in-laws (past and present), merged families, money, sexual issues Offering plenty of room for written responses, this essential premarriage guide helps couples work through problem areas before they become issues. They will also discover areas of strength and agreement that will help them establish a solid foundation for success. Ideal for couples, study groups, ministers, and counselors.
- Dewey Decimal: 248
- Physical Description: 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-10-01
- Christian Books & Bibles -- Christian Living
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Relationships -- Love & Romance
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Relationships -- Marriage
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books