101 Autumn Recipes: A bushel of yummy recipes for enjoying the harvest season!
Whether tailgating or having friends over for a get-together, guests will savor toasted ravioli, cheddar-bacon balls and touchdown butterscotch dip. Welcome your family home with an oh-so easy weeknight dinner of cheesy chicken & noodles. You'll even find spooky Halloween treats like spiderweb cookies and cream-filled witches' hats! And everyone at your Thanksgiving table will be delighted with herb garden turkey breast, green bean bundles and honey-pumpkin pie. Best of all, every recipe is accompanied by a photo of the delicious dish. Whatever the occasion, 101 Autumn Recipes will help make every gathering special!
- Dewey Decimal: 641
- Physical Description: 112 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-08-16
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books