If you think that Tic-Tac-Toe or Battleships & Cruisers represent the outer limits of pen and paper games, think again: this collection of 100 games will help to fill your leisure hours for years to come. Most of the games described are brand new and invented especially for this book. Some are related to old favorites but reinvented so that they have become new games.
- Dewey Decimal: 790
- Physical Description: 7.6"x10.2"x0.5"; 0.8 lb; 128 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2004-01-01
- Entertainment -- Puzzles & Games -- General
- Entertainment -- Puzzles & Games -- Logic & Brain Teasers
- Sports -- Individual Sports -- Horses -- Racing
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books