100 Backgammon Puzzles: A Champion's Guide to Testing Your Skills and Improving Your Game
100 Backgammon Puzzles contains fascinating and challenging backgammon puzzles that can be enjoyed without ever setting up a board. The first half of the book presents decisions on checker plays, while the second half deals with decisions on whether to double and whether to accept an offered cube. The book begins with a brief, yet thorough, introduction to the basic strategy of the game, and below each illustrated puzzle are some valuable hints and tips to help guide both the experienced and casual player. Also included is a handy glossary of backgammon terms and a chart for converting score to international rating.
- Physical Description: 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books