1001 ways to make more money as a speaker, consultant, or trainer plus 300 rainmaking strategies for dry times
Includes index. Internet access restricted to authorized users for teaching and research purposes. Electronic reproduction.Palo Alto, Calif. :ebrary,2005.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HD69
- Dewey Decimal: 001/.068
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 205 p.
- Business consultants -- Fees
- Employee training personnel -- Fees
- Motivational speakers -- Fees
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books